Song of the Day:

12:51 by The Strokes

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Long Awaited Idiotic Comeback

I have spent all day (a few hours actually, but I always dramatically exaggerate) shopping for a Mother's Day present for my soon-to-be mother-in-law. First of all, don't ask me how it is possible that I have gone so long without sharing with the world (or actually a handful of people) how I came to have a soon-to-be mother-in-law. I think I am still comprehending that one and I haven't formed real sentences, just a bunch of letters and squeaky sounds like "OMG, OMG, OMG" and "eeeeek".


Back to the point at hand. The present. I don't know why shopping for presents have always given me panic attacks. Could be because I base a lot of judgement on an individual on the gift they get me that I am overwhelmed by getting judged all that much in return. The thought of this present is making me so unease to the extent that it brought me out of my four-month blogless dry spell.


But enough about the present. How about the fact that I have a soon-to-be mother-in-law? Oh God, it's still too soon to process.


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!

No comments: